NOTE: -32000 is used for many server errors. Here are a few common examples:
- This generally means the transaction already posted and is on the node in a pending state. Sometimes this error occurs when transactions fail at first but are retried when the node already knows of them
"Unspecified origin not on whitelist"
- This error means whoever is making the request is not on the whitelist for using your API key.
"filter not found"
- Filters expire after 5 minutes of inactivity so if it's not found the filter likely expired.
"Request timed out. Client should retry."
- Gateway timeouts (usually from nodes). Clients should retry the request."
- Transaction was sent with too low gas. Re-send the transaction with higher gas!