BlockVision's AceNode is a multichain data indexing network that provides rich APIs while ensuring low latency and high availability.
The default node set in your Web3 wallet is too congested, causing slow transactions, extra high gas fee, and connection issues?
Want to be have your own flashbot and mempool in your crypto money digging?
Want to be able to see all your current and archive event history?
Want to have a cooler node, because it's private and different from what everyone else is using?
BlockVision gets you covered! Follow this guide to add the ultra-fast BlockVision node to your Web 3.0 wallet, on Ethereum, BNB Chain, Optimism, Arbitrum, Polygon, and more, both mainnet and testnet!
- 1.Distributed & Elastic Expansion
- 2.Data Consistency & Fault Tolerance
- 3.One-stop multichain data network
- 4.Rich dataset for FT & NFT Marketplaces
- 5.Real-time on-chain data analysis
- 6.Build your first dApp with just one line of code
- 1.Deploying only one node faces the problem of having a single point of failure, so developers need to deploy multiple machines and then solve the problem of load balancing at the upper level. However, if each full node is deployed separately, data can be inconsistent in such a state.
- 2.The data volume is massive and users can not easily use it for data analysis. If the developer needs to query the chain to export the accounts whose balance is greater than a specified amount, those operations are not supported. With more and more data on the chain, scanning all the data on the chain will become slower and slower.
- 1.When users call BlockVision's basic API, they will not directly interact with the data nodes. The gateway layer will perform consistency checks on the status of all data nodes to ensure a global synchronization of data.
- 2.Unlike simple RPC Nodes, BlockVision uses a separate architecture for computing and storage. BlockVision's storage layer is a globally consistent layer based on the raft consensus algorithm.
- 3.The computing layer does not need to run any ETL Jobs after storing the data into the OLTP node. The OLAP node of BlockVision can obtain the data of the OLTP node in real-time with the OLAP node fully supporting horizontal expansion.
- 4.BlockVision's computing layer enables users to run custom jobs, build their own datasets and benefit from BlockVision's OLAP nodes, which enables offline data analysis tasks to be completed quickly.