Not only obtain the data of the current state, but also obtain the data of any historical state.
- 1.Completely analyze the target trajectory and potential value.
- 2.Assist users in formulating more accurate trading strategies.
- 3.View and trace the historical trend of the target with one click.
- 4.Quickly develop your apps through the historical data sources provided by BlockVision, reducing workload.
- 1.As we all know, most on-chain data products on the market currently only provide current data. For traders however, they need more than that. Accurate data analysis requires a complete historical state record to ensure consistency, to assist them in making more accurate strategies as well as having live market data giving them an edge against their competition.
- 2.For developers, the secondary processing of standard data on the chain and the preservation of historical state records require a lot of work and costs. Correspondingly, the demand for historical snapshot data is very strong in many blockchain applications which is likely to increase as regulatory bodies enter the space and demand huge sets of historic data. Therefore, a module that can easily obtain historical state change records is very important.
In the storage layer of BlockVision, in addition to containing all the basic data such as Block, Transaction, Event and more, the computing layer of BlockVision will simultaneously perform secondary processing on some standard data such as ETH, ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155. During this processing, all historical status change records will be saved.
Based on the historical snapshot module provided by BlockVision, users can completely analyze the data on the chain at any moment in time. Developers can quickly develop their own applications through BlockVision's data sources.
Data analysis can be completely dissected through BlockVision's stored historical state records.
BlockVision supports tracing the historical price trend and transaction records of the specified target (FT/NFT).
Users can develop their own data visualization products based on BlockVision's data sources.
In addition to standard data, BlockVision is currently adapting and converting data from some mainstream dApps such as Uniswap to facilitate developers to use it.